Thursday, March 12, 2009

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Girls Night Out was so much fun. I loved Sips 'N' Strokes. We decided that we are going once a month from now on. The class was packed full. The instructor was hilarious. It was a very fun atmosphere. What do you do for a girls night out?Just getting started Finished background

Finished productEverybody

My local radio station was talking about twitter this morning. I know a lot of bloggers have twitter. I joined it about a month ago but I have no clue about it. Do you use it? How does it work? Is it better than Myspace or Facebook?

3 comments:

Tulsi said...

It's so sad, but I haven't had a girls night out in ages. I don't get twitter, either.

Amy said...

I just started using twitter...not really sure how well it is...I don't think I would compare it to FB or MySpace. I don't get girls night out very often either!

wendy said...

Girls ya'll did a great job on your paintings!!! Hope to see ya'll again at Sips n Strokes. Wendy LoVoy Founder of Sips n Strokes