Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I "heart" Forever 21

I knew I liked Forever 21 for a reason (other than cute cheap clothes)
From AOL Money & Finance

Founders Don and Jin Chang demonstrate their Christian faith by imprinting the bottoms of Forever 21's shopping bags with John 3:16: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." A young designer named Rowena Rodriguez told Radar magazine her theory behind Forever 21’s meteoric rise. "If you really want to know, I’ll tell you. But you won’t believe me ... the Changs love Jesus!"



Yesterday when I went to the doctor I found out that I have scoliosis. So I have to start physical therapy soon. Sure I have time for that. It seem to always be one thing after another. I am happy to know what it is now though instead of just worrying myself over it everyday. Other than that it has been a pretty boring week so far. We are supposed to close on our house this week. I can not hardly wait.

2 comments:

pink~leopard~print said...

I just love Forever 21 they have the cutest accessories and you can get a bunch of them at once!!

Chloe said...

good luck with physical therapy!