Friday, March 6, 2009

It's Finally Friday!

The doctor said that Landon has to keep taking his nebulizer, and he also has an ear infection. So we will probably be spending the weekend inside.


I am going to be busy this weekend because I am going to have a yard sale next weekend. I was going to do it this weekend but I didn't get all of my stuff together in time. I have a lot of stuff to go through this weekend and next week. I need Niecy to come to my house.




I also desperately need to lose some weight. I need to lose about 15 to 20 pounds. I used to love going to the gym but now it is so hard to work all day, pick Landon up, and then get home. I am so tried by that time I just want to get in my pjs and rest. I need something I can do at home any suggestions? What has worked for you? I am going to try to go to some kind of class a few nights a week when we move.




Here is a picture of me wearing my mini bump it that the girl in my office gave me. I love it.


And Yes that is the shirt that I had gotten to wear for our pictures tomorrow, but I had to cancel that appointment. I think instead of going to Portrait Innovations.We are going to get them done by this girl http://www.tonyameltonphotography.com/. She took pictures of a girl that works in my office little boy and they are so cute. She is a bit pricey but I think it will be worth it. We are probably gonna wait a little while to get them done though.



CSI was so good last night. Taylor Swift did an excellent job. I used to watch CSI when it first started and I loved it. Then when they started CSI Miami and CSI NY I stopped watching it, but after last night I may have to start watching every week.

No comments: