Friday, March 13, 2009

Oh No, I'm Becoming the Michelin Man

I am glad it is finally Friday. I am so ready for the weekend. I have no plans for the weekend but I think it might rain all weekend long. So I guess its good that I have nothing to do.

I have been trying to win Taylor Swift tickets and I have had no luck. They went on sale today and I still could not get what I wanted I need four together but could only get two. I really want to go to her concert she is one of my favorites.


I need your help, See that picture up there. That is what I have turned into. I have got to lose some weight but I don't know what I should do. I am not very motivated but that has to change. I am starting something on Monday. I need your help though. What has worked for you? Do you do some type of program? I need HELP. I have got to lose some weight before summertime. I know I would feel so much better if I lost some. I just don't know how I used to be able to eat what I wanted to and not gain any weight but that all has changed since I became a mom. I probably need to lay off of these strawberry and creme frappuccino's. But don't this look delicious? See my problem?


I bought this stuff from Avon for stretch marks and it came in the mail yesterday. The reviews for it were really good. It was on sale so I bought it. Have any of you every used it?


Landon eating pea's. If all I had to eat was this nasty stuff I could defiantly lose some weight. It smells gross but he loves it. Matter of fact, he loves any food you give him except for peaches.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I feel your pain! I have made some changes as well to my lifestyle. I am a sweet freak! And I too LOVE Starbucks...and yes, they are BAD for you! Believe it or not... I joined CURVES last year. I know alot of people only think that this is for older woman, and yes there are alot of older woman there, but I can tell you that it DOES work. If you can just get some exercise everyday and really just cut down on portions I promise you will see something. Not sure if you checked out the Zoegetics website from my blog. But I have had many, many people that use the Zoe Life have lost weight in just days after using the product, me being one of them too. No where does it say that is will promote weight loss...but I guess you have to think that our bodies are not getting really what they need and when it does...good things will happen. So take a look at it...I would love to send you some samples to try.
I will keep you in my thoughts and I hope that the weekend goes well for you...suppose to rain here as well. Good luck on Monday...you can do it...don't tell yourself other wise! Take care.

Thanks for stopping by my blog...

Always a Southern Girl said...

Good luck on the weight loss. I struggle with that as well. I used to be a medical secretary in Mississippi. I loved it. I am so glad I stopped by your blog. What a handsome little man you have. So sweet.--Take Care, Renee

Angela said...

Hi Brandi!

Thanks for your comment on my last post! I would recommend Weight Watchers for losing weight! It's such a great program and they have Mom and Me meetings so you can take your adorable baby with you!

Have a great week-
Angela