Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Girls Night Out!

Prayer Requests:

First and foremost today could everyone please pray for this sweet little boy and his family. They really need your prayers. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/tuckerbeam. Also, my dad needs your prayers today. He is having a minor surgery so he can start dialysis.

What motivates people to do things like this? http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2009/03/rampage.html. A man in South Alabama went on a killing spree and killed 9 possibly 10 people. Please pray for the family and neighbors of the victims
___________________________________________________

Tonight is girls night out we are going to sips n strokes I can't wait I haven't been yet. I am excited, I haven't ever really painted anything before. Has anyone ever been to anything like this before? Did you like it? I will post pictures tomorrow.

On another note, I am almost done reading Breaking Dawn. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I should read next? I love to read and I will read anything.

No comments: