Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Scripture of the day: 1 Corinthians 10:13

Here is a video of Landon Laughing

I had to share this video of Landon he was laughing so hard. It was so cute.

I am super excited because I am getting a laptop this weekend. I can't wait I am getting a MacBook. It will be our first Mac. Does anyone of you have one? Do you like it?


On AI tonight the top 13 are preforming Michael Jackson. It should be good.

Do you like to try new recipes? If so, I have a great website for you. It's the website of the week http://www.bakespace.com/. It is a website for swaping recipes. Enjoy!

FYI Go check out SITS Spring Fling giveaway. She's having a giveaway every hour today.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Brandi,

I noticed you're using one of my freebies!! Yay!! I am glad it's being used! Hope you enjoy it!

Congrats on your new Mac. I actually just started using a mac about a month ago. It's been an adjustment but I am really starting to LOVE it!! I am trying to figure out all the shortcuts! It's really amazing how Apple pays attention to details!

Thanks for becoming a follower and welcome to SITS!!

Jen