Monday, March 23, 2009

It's Monday Again...

Sorry I have been M.I.A. We have all been sick around here. First Landon, then Dustin and Me. I missed work on Thursday and Friday and I have a doctors appointment today. I hope I get to feeling better soon. I hate being sick. When I am sick you do not really want to be around me I am very grouchy.



I have a question for all of you SAHM. How do you make it work on one income? I always dreamed of staying at home with my children. I know Landon is in a good daycare but I would love to stay with him. My mom was a SAHM and I want to be a SAHM too. I know we could make it work. We would just have to learn how to better manage our money. I really would like to do this by the end of the summer. Any suggestions?

Look what I got this weekend. Yeah! I can't wait to watch it on blu-ray. I got it at Target so I could get the i-tunes download. I will never be far away from Twilight.

1 comment:

MOMSWEB said...

It's difficult on one income, but possible. If it's God's will for your life, it'll work out. There is ALOT of sacrifice involved and many mothers at home find side jobs or are creative enough to turn hobbies/interests into income. Budgeting is a must! I'm at an advantage because I'm retired military, so my check from retirement pays our house note. I also have a baking business that helps out a lot. Weigh the cost of your daycare and gas back and forth and see how much you'll be saving. Pray about it and let God lead you. I enjoyed my visit with you. Have a Wonderful Wednesday in Motherhood!