Monday, March 30, 2009

This New House

We are officially moved in our new house. It was a long weekend (well I wouldn't even call it a weekend I did not get to relax at all. Here are some of the pictures of the house we have a lot more to do though.




Our Bed (my favorite piece of furniture)


I have to get new curtains for the bedroom there are a blueish green color. I am having a hard time decided what color to get. Any Suggestions?



Landon's room


Living room


The living room from the hallway



From the dining room

Table

Hutch


That's just some of the house I didn't take any of the outside because it was to late last night. We went to Rooms to Go yesterday and got a new couch and coffee table for the living room (we put our old one in the basement.


I also got my new laptop this weekend. I got a Sony Vaio instead of a Mac book. I like it a lot so far.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I know you are very excited...I see you have Fiesta...I LOVE FIESTA!! Hope you will be able to get settled in soon. I know it takes alot of time and can be overwhelming...but it is all worth it in the end. Have a HAPPY Monday!

Miss Gina Designs said...

Congrats on the new house! How exciting!