Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend Update

It was a very uneventful weekend as imagined. The highlight of the weekend was going to Chili's on Friday night. It was really good. I guess it was my last "bad" meal for a while since I am starting my diet today. I decided that I am just going to watch what I eat for a while till I find a diet program to suit me. I am starting out at 155 and hope to lose at least 25 pounds.

Also, I won some diaper coupons this weekend. I am super excited. I never win anything. I know it's just coupons but it's a start. I went to one of my favorite stores yesterday Ross. I got a cute new purse for $17 and a dress for $10. You can't beat that. I love being frugal.

Landon has discovered that he has feet and he loves to play with them. He also has discovered his tounge and sticks it out constantly. He loves going to church and staying in the nursery, he was the only boy in there yesterday. He will be six months old next week. I can not believe how fast it has gone. It seem like only yesterday we were bring him home.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Brandi - I have faith in you...this is not a hard goal to see the light at the end of the tunnel! Also, I have done Weight Watchers as well after I had my two boys to lose my baby weight...I did very well on that program. I lost 32 with the first child and 28 with the second child. You just have to say "No" to all those things that you really love. I know believe me...I struggle everyday, but you just have to want it bad enough...I know that Weight Watchers has a online program now that I have heard is really good. You can do it...I will keep you inspired if that will help...have a WONDERFUL Monday!