Monday, March 9, 2009

Who Came Up With Daylight Savings Time Anyway?

This was a crazy weekend. For three reasons.

1. Landon is sick. The medicine that he is taking for his ear infection makes him has diarrhea (TMI I know I am sorry) So on Saturday we went shopping and he had an accident. We had to take all of his clothes off and we didn't pack any more because we were just running to Kmart and back. So he had to ride home with just a diaper on and he was loving it. but didn't know what to think about it.



2. Daylight Savings Time. It takes me like a week or two to get used to the new time change. Can't we just leave it alone. One way or the other it doesn't matter to me.


3. We started packing our stuff to move. Our house is a wreck. We have so much stuff. I found Christmas decorations that we bought after Christmas two Christmas ago, that I forgot about and did not even use this Christmas. We are closing on the house Friday so this week will be chaotic for a couple of weeks.



My sister bought Landon a space saver high chair for her house this weekend. He love it. He thinks he is so big when he sits in it.



I went to a baby shower yesterday for a girl whose parents go to my church. She is so cute. She is having a girl and naming her Jenna. She is due in April.

I also found the cutest easter wreath at CVS for $6.99. Isn't it cute?



PS: Go check out Lucky Mrs T's earring giveaway here http://blog.theluckymrst.com/2009/03/giveaway.html She has very cute earrings. Here is a link to her etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6958612 Go check it out.

No comments: