Friday, April 10, 2009

Aloha Friday

It's Friday again and today is Good Friday which is even better. Because it is Friday that means it's time from Aloha Friday which is brought to you by An Island Life.


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.


My Question:


What is your favorite Easter Candy?


My Answer:


I love all Easter candy (except for Cadbury Eggs). I guess my favorite would be Peeps but I also love Reese's Eggs.






16 comments:

simply_unique said...

Mine is the Reese's PB egg mmmm oh and I hate those Cadbury eggs 2 uck

Donnetta said...

PEEP!! My mom STILL buys them for me!

Donnetta said...

That should say PEEPS. Sorry, I feel like poop!

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Oh - Hilarious! I just posted my Aloha Friday stuff a little bit ago and put the SAME question! Actually, I bet this will be the question on lots of Blogs today! My favoarite IS the Cadbdury Eggs - they are big, and gooey and delicious! Yummy! (Also love the Peeps - but too sugary!)

Jenna said...

Love Reese eggs too! They're the best! I love Dove chocolate too.
Happy Easter!

Jen said...

Jelly beans!

Brandi said...

I like anything chocolate! I don't really know if I have a favorite!

Have a fabulous Easter!

http://kinderteacher-brandi.blogspot.com/2009/04/aloha-friday_03.html

Auntie E said...

Peeps. Love them

Faith said...

My favorite Easter candy is Cadbury Mini Eggs. I stay FAR away from them though because I usually end up eating the entire bag!

Tara said...

I love Cadbury eggs and the Whopper eggs lol

J. Leigh Designz said...

Cadbury mini eggs!!!! Come over and link up! Enter a few giveaways while your there :)

TheAngelForever said...

Love Cadbury mini eggs.

East Coast Wahine said...

I love Peeps too! Soft, gooey and full of sugar! *L*

janetfaye said...

I love Chocolate Marshmallow Eggs!

Jenny said...

Reese's eggs are the best candy ever made! I look forward to them all year.

THE WATERMELON TREE said...

Hey!! thanks for following me, now I am following you-sounds stalkerish!!
My favorite Easter candy has to be the chocolate marshmallow bunnies!!
Check out my Flip-Flop Swap on my blog:)