Friday, April 17, 2009

Aloha Friday

It's Friday so that means Aloha Friday, which is brought to you by An Island Life.


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.


My Question:

Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes?

My Answer:

With spring coming it's time for a new spring/summer wardrobe. It's really hard for me to pick just one favorite. So I will give you my top three. Banana Republic, Gap, and J Crew. In no specific order.

15 comments:

*Just Jen* said...

I love Dillards, A&F, Maurices, Tommy and Belk.

Jennifer said...

I detest clothing shopping, so anywhere I can buy online or get an excellent deal.

Sawatzky family said...

Love me a good Kohl's Store!
Reitmans is a nice place for good casual wear.
I have only recently lost enough weight to be able to start shopping at "regular" stores again so I am going to alot to see what I like lol!
Great blog

fordfamily said...

Target, Old Navy, The Limited, Express

Kim said...

I love to shop ANYWHERE there is a good sale! :) - and I LOVE consignment/thrift stores!

Thanks for visiting my blog today! :)

Shari@aPsychMommy said...

I love Banana Republic (sale section only though for me!) and Urban Outfitters

Faith said...

I like Gap but they're a little expensive unless I can find something on the clearance rack. I usually stick to Old Navy for me and Gymboree for the kids.

Brandi said...

Hmmm...well I like all sorts of places. I usually get stuff at old navy just because it's cheap or at maurices because we have one in our town...and I don't have to travel 2 1/2 hours away for it. When I worked I loved Express...it's expensive, but the pants were long enough!

One Anxious Mommy said...

Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Athleta.

tara said...

I like Old Navy if I'm going for both the kids and I.

Momstart said...

I like the Limited when it's sale time

janetfaye said...

I like Kohls because they always have a sale.

Cathy said...

Good question! I like Kohl's and Belk.

sues2u2 said...

Usually online where I don't have to hear - Mom, can we go now?

Tara said...

I hate shopping right now lol But when I have to I go to Lane Bryant