Friday, April 24, 2009

Aloha Friday


It's Friday again, So therefore it's time for Aloha Friday. Aloha Friday is brought to you by An Island Life.


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.


Today's Question:

What is your favorite birthday memory?


Today's Answer

Since my birthday is just a little over a week away, I thought I would ask about favorite birthday memories. I guess my favorite would be my 11 birthday. I had a skating party and everyone in my class came. Then right after my party we went to the beach for the weekend. It was so much fun even though I got extremely burnt.

11 comments:

Dee said...

On my 18th bday we went to Seattle and canada.....and that is a FAR FAR FAR way away from where I live!

janetfaye said...

I think my favorite was when I was around the age of 10 and my family had a birthday party for me that was also a family reunion.

Rob said...

My best in recent memories is my 35th (Last one) my wife planned a nice party at the house for me.

Erin @ Closing Time said...

On my fourth birthday I got a new Golden Retriever puppy. I was SO happy!!

I am Harriet said...

My Sweet 16?
I'm not a birthday kind of person.

Momstart said...

When I found out I was pregnant with my first child on my birthday

Jenny said...

When I was about 9, my dad told us to go outside and clean up the yard. I grumbled inwardly because it was my BIRTHDAY. I walked outside, and my new bike with a flower basket was sitting there. Also, last year my sisters and I went to a waterpark for my b-day - so fun.

Flying Giggles & Lollipops said...

I remember having my third birthday at a park near my house. It was complete with a strawberry shortcake cake. We had so much fun...yes, I have an outstanding memory!

TheAngelForever said...

I have fabulous memories of swim birthday parties. Note, my birthday is in the start of December and we live in the northeast. It was a great thing for all of us to be able to do this.

diana said...

wow! as i sit here, i don't really have any birthday memories. it's gotta be my age =) i remember my grandpa's b-day was the day before mine and we sometimes celebrated it together (you know, the family thing).

hope you have a happy birthday.

Pamela Kramer said...

Going to Las Vegas for my 21st birthday.