Monday, April 27, 2009

Birthday Week.. Day 1


On Sunday I will be 23. Oh how the time flies. Every day this week I am going to post 20 things about me you may not know. On Friday I will have 100 things. Here are 1-20.

  1. I live in Alabama and Love It.
  2. I have a wonderful husband.
  3. I have a sweet and beautiful 7 month old son.
  4. I love Jesus.
  5. I work at a hospital.
  6. I love the name Ava.
  7. I love Alabama Football with a passion.
  8. My birthday is May 3.
  9. My favorite food is Japanese.
  10. The beach is my favorite vacation.
  11. I have only been to the states that surround Alabama and Mexico.
  12. I love the color pink but hate to wear it.
  13. Dr. Pepper is my all time favorite drink.
  14. I can't whistle.
  15. I love to sleep.
  16. I can never keep up with my cell phone.
  17. I love jolly ranchers.
  18. My sister is 18 years older than me.
  19. I am only 5 years older than my nephew.
  20. I love Houndstooth.

7 comments:

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Great list! I am from Alabama too! Miss living there. THanks for stopping by my blog today!

Kat said...

Great to get to know a little more about you! I've never been to Alabama or any of the states that surround it but I'd love to. Dr. Pepper is one of my favorite drinks too. I saw a story on the news about a couple that couldn't pay for their wedding and Dr. Pepper helped them, but can you guess what their theme was?

Angela said...

Oh such a fun idea! I can't wait to know more about the birthday girl :)

Brandi said...

I don't think I have ever been to Alabama, maybe when I was real little. I would love to visit there!

I also love the name Ava. And if we have another daughter that is what I want to name her! (But I doubt I will get to!).

Christy said...

hi! thanks for being a follower! Just a reminder - if you want to be entered in my giveaway you'll have to leave a comment!


23 seems like a lifetime ago for me ;) I hope you enjoy it! Don't wish it away!!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

#21 You look JUST like Rebecca from Brothers and Sisters! (at least in THIS picture you do). Happy 23rd. I'm 37 today... I can't even remember 23 (okay - yes I can - it was great - but you have plenty more to look forward to!)

Sabrina said...

I love this idea!! Looking forward to learning more about you! :) DP must be a southern thing, its the only "coke" that ever makes it into our house!