Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Birthday Week...Day 3

It's Day 3. Here goes my list for today. 41-60.

41. I collect barbies.
42. I love to wear black.
43. I love to get mani's and pedi's.
44. I could go shopping everyday.
45. I love popcorn with chocolate.
46. I have a touch of OCD (I use germ-x like 100 times a day)
47. I love to sing.
48. I want to go to California.
49. I love Taylor Swift.
50. The Wizard of Oz is my favorite movie.
51. I met my husband at Wal-Mart.
52. I don't really like talking on the phone.
53. I love Shirley Temple movies.
54. I currently drive a Ford Sport-trac.
55. I would be lost without my Ipod.
56. I used to work at a daycare and love it.
57. I want to go back to college.
58. I love chap stick.
59. I don't drink coffee.
60. I love White Russians.

6 comments:

Rebecca Louise. said...

46,49 and 56 are so true with me! I wish I could afford mani's and pedi's lol! xxx.

Kat said...

I love Taylor Swift and the Wizard of Oz too. I drink entirely too much coffe though :) I really am loving learning about you from theses lists.

Toni Brooker said...

Barbies! I love barbies... I even have the millenium special edition Barbie... haha.. I'm a nerd.

Days of Whine & Noses said...

Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog!

Brandi said...

What do you want to go back to school for?

Semi-Slacker Mom said...

I love Taylor Swift & that you met your hubby at Wal-Mart. I need to hear that story. And I voted for Landon. Cute kid!

I like your blog, except the Bama part. Go DAWGS! :) But we do pull for ya'll against AU.