Thursday, April 30, 2009

Birthday Week...Day 4


It's Day 4 and Here is my list. 61-80.

61. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
62. I love Vanilla Ice Cream.
63. I love seafood.
64. I sometimes suffer from panic attacks.
65. I love Miss Doir Cherie perfume.
66. I am the youngest of three kids.
67. I love to blog.
68. I want a iPhone.
69. I love going to yard sales/garage sales.
70. I want a puppy.
71. I don't like to be alone.
72. I loved the twilight books.
73. I love Sean William Scott.
74. My favorite author is Nicholas Sparks.
75. I am addicted to craigslist.
76. I love office supplies.
77. I love flip flops.
78. I love the Hills.
79. I couldn't live without my straightener.
80. I do not like Taco Bell.

7 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Brandi!
Thanks for stopping by The Glen and Happy Birthday!!!!

Jill

Jessica said...

Well first of all I can't believe you don't like Taco Bell! J/K

Oh and I am right there with you on #'s 76, 78 and 79!

Annie said...

I havent read any of the twilight books...apparently I am the ONLY one!!

but i do love to read...so I better jump on the bandwagon and get started :)

Toni Brooker said...

I love your lists... that was such a great idea.

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Vanilla? Really?

But I'm with you on the flip-flops! Luckily I live somewhere pretty warm because they are the only shoe I wear!

Great list!

And thanks for stopping by my blog!

Kat said...

Another great list! What...no taco bell! I want and iphone too and loved Twillight!

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Check out my blog today! Your a winner.

http://wilson-six.blogspot.com/2009/05/notepad-winner.html