Friday, April 24, 2009

I Got An Award

A super sweet blogger Jessica sent me this award. Thanks Jessica.


The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award


1. Put the logo on your blog or post

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude (I am lazy, I am only doing 5)

3. Link to your nominees within your post

4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award

5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award.

6. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude



I try to not take each day for granted. I live one day at time. I am so lucky to have a wonderful family who are happy and healthy. And I am glad to just have a job in this economy.

Here are my nominees:

1. Lea Liz

2. Sabrina

3. Donnetta

4.Angela

5. Ali

2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh wow!! Thank you so much Brandi!! I hope you have a great weekend!! xoxo

Ali said...

WooHoo! I love this! Thank you!