Friday, April 24, 2009

I Was Tagged

I got Tagged by Lea Liz. Go check out her blog. Here it is:

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To
  1. My Birthday
  2. Going to the Beach
  3. Landon crawling
  4. Football
  5. My friends bridal shower
  6. Relaxing
  7. Shopping
  8. Big Brother

8 Things I Did Yesterday

  1. Worked
  2. Ate lunch at Milo's
  3. Bought a Dress at Ross
  4. Went to Target
  5. Kissed Landon
  6. Went to Hannah's soccer practice
  7. Played with Landon
  8. Watched Yard Crashers

8 Things I Wish I Could Do

  1. Have more money
  2. Be a SAHM
  3. Go to Australia
  4. Go to NYC (Broadway actually)
  5. Lose weight
  6. Go on another cruise
  7. Get a new car
  8. Go own a reality show

8 Shows I Watch

  1. American Idol
  2. The Hills
  3. Dancing With The Stars
  4. Big Brother
  5. Jon and Kate Plus 8
  6. Clean House
  7. House Hunters
  8. Real Housewives

I am tagging all of you. This was fun everyone should do it.



3 comments:

BeeHappy said...

I love the hills too - I'm new to your blog but will add you to my reader. :) Also I love your header on your page!! Did you make it yourself? It's great!

Preppy Coastee said...

Thank you for becoming a follower!! Ohhh! I love miss Lea Liz! Her baby and my baby are only about a month apart!
I must ask what part of Alabama are you from?? I was stationed in Mobile, Alabama from Sept 2005 to Sept 2006! I miss it terribly!! :o)

xoxo- Preppy Coastee

Sabrina said...

Love, love, LOVE House Hunters! (And AI, DWTS, The Hills, etc.) But the International ones always get me wanting to just go nuts and move to some exotic island! One day maybe...