Thursday, April 16, 2009

Just Call Me Big Mama

Please Pray especially hard for Stellan and Mckmama today.


Heidi Klum is pregnant with her 4th child. What I want to know is how she continues to look like this
When I have one child and look like this

I honestly can not believe how fast celebrities get back into shape after having kids. Landon will be seven months old this month and I still have about 20 pounds of baby weight I need to lose.


Also, I am in desperate need of a new look on my page that is very cute and springy. Any idea's? Please help.

BTW today is the two year anniversary of VA Tech shootings. Please remember all the families who lost loved ones that day.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I don't know how celebs bounce back so quickly either, but it your pics are funny! Have a great day!