Monday, April 6, 2009

Not Me! Monday





Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.

Please to continue to pray for baby Stellan, MckMama, and the rest of their family.


I did NOT stay outside too long on Saturday. I did NOT forget to put on sunscreen. I do NOT look like a lobster today.I did NOT have a good time shopping with my cousion on Saturday night. I did NOT find the perfect place for Landon's birthday party.


Landon did NOT have a fever of 101 on Sunday morning. I did NOT have to go to Walmart at 3:30 Sunday morning in search of a rectal thermometer . I was NOT the only customer in the store. He is NOT cutting a tooth. He was NOT whiney all day yesterday. I did NOT meet our new neighbor yesterday. She was NOT nice.I am NOT upset that I missed my first Finanical Peace class last night.


I am NOT so tired that I could fall asleep right now. I am NOT happy that I am going to be off work tomorrow. I am NOT glad that I will finally have the internet at our new house today. I will NOT be happy to get our new couch and coffee table, and TV service tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Oh how I remember those middle of night trips to Walmart when my boys were babies!