Monday, April 13, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.

Please to continue to pray for baby Stellan, MckMama, and the rest of their family.

I did NOT have a pretty good Easter, despite the fact, I did not get to go to church because we were out of town. Landon did NOT look absolutely adorable in his Easter outfit. I did NOT eat way to much yesterday. Landon did NOT attempt to start crawling yesterday.


It did NOT storm very bad at our house last night. Trees were NOT down in the road and stop lights were NOT out this morning. Dustin and I did NOT get into an argument this morning over dumb stuff. I do NOT need to be doing work instead of typing this NOT Me! Monday post.


I am NOT thinking about have a giveaway (I will post more about it later on in the week.)

No comments: