Monday, April 20, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.

Right now Mckmama and Stellan are in Boston awaiting Stellan's surgery that is set to take place on Tuesday. Please keep their family in your prayers.

After a bad day on Friday, I did NOT have a great weekend. A-day was NOT so much fun. Landon did NOT draw so much attention from everyone there. Random people were NOT taking pictures of him with their cell phones. The players did NOT look pretty good. I did NOT take some super cute pictures of Landon this weekend.

Wicked was NOT so stinkin amazing. If you ever get a chance to go see it I would highly recommend it. The cast did NOT do a great job. I am NOT ready to go see another musical.

I am NOT super excited that my birthday is in 13 days.

No comments: