Thursday, April 23, 2009

To Busy to Even Post This

I have been extremely busy this week. I am having a yard sale on Saturday. So, I have been get things together for it all week. I have been so busy I haven't even posted the pictures from last weekend. So here they are.


Newly painted end zone.
Getting ready for the game.

Blocking the wind and sun.


So I have a love in my life it is Sara Lee Cheesecake bites. These are my new guilty pleasure. I do believe I could eat a whole tub in one sitting.



I am so excited for my yard sale on Saturday. It has been very stressful though. I am still not done getting things together.

My birthday is in a week from Sunday. I am not sure what I am going to do though. I know that we will probably go eat Japanese. Then I have no clue what else. What do you like to do for your birthday?


Also have you all heard the new Miley Cyrus song, The Climb, I normal don't like her but I love this song. It's my new fav.

3 comments:

Donnetta said...

Japanese is my all time favorite!! YUMMY!

We are going to see the Hannah Montana movie today. Lord help me!

Lisa said...

I totally heard that Miley Cyrus song and I didn't know it was her that sang it. I was rockin' out, then heard who it was and shrunk down in my driver's seat, lest someone I know see me singing along to Miley Cyrus.

We went to a Tepan Yaki restraunt last year for my birthday (where they cook the food in front of you...) and it was delicious. But we all left smelling like their cooking oil. I had to keep the clothes in the garage until I could throw them in the washer.

Jessica said...

Those cheesecake bites sound so good right now!

PS-I left you an award on my blog!