Friday, May 15, 2009

Aloha Friday


Yeah! It's Finally Friday! This week has been so long and I only worked half a day on Monday and I was off on Tuesday. Anyway, it's time for Aloha Friday brought to you by An Island Life.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.




Today's Question:

What is your favorite kind of music and who is your favorite singer or favorite band?

Today's Answer:

I love music it is one of my most favorite things. I would have to say that Country music is my favorite genre and right now my favorite singer is Taylor Swift (but it is really hard to choose just one, I love so many). I have over a 1,000 songs on my Ipod and I keep a list of new songs to download at work.

19 comments:

Rob said...

I like all music and I listen to Disturbed, Rage Against the Machine and Breaking Benjamin. Kind of hard music but good while I am on my 30 mile bike rides.

Vicki said...

I like Christian, classic rock, 60's and some blues.

Kari said...

I like alot of different kinds of music - rock, pop, oldies, classical (but, I'm not a fan of country). I don't think I could choose a favorite.

Have a great weekend!

I am Harriet said...

My favorite is the music-jazz- that my kids make on their instruments. I'm also a classic rock person

Sawatzky family said...

I am so all over the place when it comes to music I like so many different kinds lol
Right now I am really into the top 40 stuff I think mainly because of my workouts that is the type that keeps me going lol
I do love country, worship, oldies, etc...

Jennifer said...

Ella Fitzgerald!

Jen said...

I listen to a little bit of everything but I don't really have a favorite band or artist. I like certain songs by certain bands/singers, but not all. I do tend to like most of what John Mayer puts out though.

Jen said...

Here is a sampling of some of my favorites:

http://blip.fm/dailyjen

kiddiescorner said...

I like any kind of music but heavy rock stuff(headache music) Right now i'm loving Carrie Underwood. Just love her so much :)

sues2u2 said...

My favorite is Country & while I'm w/ you on Taylor Swift I really love Sugarland.

Brandi said...

I love Sugarland, and lots of others. I like all genres, with the exception of some rap...I don't always like to hear all the cussing!

BlogBaby said...

I'm a sucker for country too! Though I pretty much love any music that doesn't have trashy lyrics or isn't being screamed. I like music with a positive message.

BlogBaby

Anissa said...

I love all kinds of music, but it has to get me moving. Like Flo Rida, Fergie!

Shari@aPsychMommy said...

Gosh, it's hard to name just one--I love U2

Becca said...

I love all music so I could never come up with a certain type. I love The Plain White T's and Jason Mraz right now!

AudreyO said...

My favorite are the oldies. I could listen to oldies all day long.

LZ said...

Jimmy buffet and Billy joel are my favorites, but love anything that I want to run or workout to.

Rebecca Louise. said...

I love Taylor Swift at the moment as well! I also love metro station as well :) xo.

Tina said...

I also love Taylor Swift....we went to see her last summer. She opened for Rascal Flatts. I love country music and also enjoy Christian music.

Music calms me....