Friday, May 1, 2009

Birthday Week....Day 5

It's Friday! I am off work! I got my wireless interent hooked up! and It's almost my Birthday! It's a good day for me! Here is the last par of my list. 81-100.

81. I love sunny weather.
82. I love Brad Paisley.
83. I hate vacumming.
84. I love to paint.
85. I love swimming.
86. I have always wanted to take dancing lessons.
87. I went to a community college.
88. I miss my friends from high school.
89. My birth stone is emerald and I love it.
90. My favorite piece of furniture I have is my bed.
91. I want to go to Rhode Island.
92. I hate spiders and snakes.
93. I love being a mom
94. I love to be barefoot.
95. I like to cook.
96. I love taking walks.
97. I have never been to disneyland/disneyworld.
98. I went to my first aquarium when I was 21.
99. I love jewerly.
100. I love all of my blogger buddies.

Dont' forget to vote for Landon. Voting ends Sunday you can click the link under his picture to vote. Thanks.

6 comments:

Pink Maple said...

Best wishes for a happy birthday!

p.s. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Sabrina said...

92. is SOOOO me. Those are both my greatest fears. Like I get sick to my stomach at the though of them.

Rebecca Louise. said...

I love Brad Paisley's music. I just find it so original but heartwarming! :) I heart Jewellery!

Have a great birthday!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday!!

Kat said...

Hope you have a great birthday! I love Brad Paisley too, it's just so much fun.

Angela said...

Hi Brandi! Happy late birthday! I'm so sorry I missed the actual day, but my weekend was crazy! I loved learning more about you and I hope you had a fabulous special day!!! xoxo