Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blog Swap Package

I participated in my first blog swap. It was hosted by Kati at Country Girl, City Life. It was so much fun. I got my package yesterday and here is what was inside.


I was partnered with Jessica. Go check her blog out.

I can't believe how much we are alike. Some of Jessica's favorite things were Vanilla, Pink, Reese's, and she also included her daughters favorite nail polish. I love all of the things I received. The morning burst face wash is the face wash I use everyday. I just tried the crystal light fruit punch singles the other day and LOVE them. A co-worker let me try the Stress Relief lotion the other day and I love it I can't wait to use the shower gel. And me and my husband both LOVE Reese's with a passion.

Thanks you so much Jessica.

9 comments:

Kati said...

Yea! I am glad you had fun. She is a personal friend of mine.. and I knew her stuff would be great!!

Jessica [Mommy] said...

Glad you liked everything!! We do have alot in common!

Ali said...

Looks like a lot of great goodies--especially those reese's!

Alicia W. said...

That is so fun! I might do this one day with someone. What a great blogger friend you have. I love how many fabulous people I have met through this network. Girl, I love me some Clean & Clear sun burst too. :o) Have a great day.

Becca said...

Those are awesome gifts! I love it!

Sabrina said...

Awww...we are both Reeses lovers too! That does sound like fun! Jessica did a great job! I thought about doing it but I'm clueless on how it works! LOL

Kat said...

So much fun! You really got some great stuff and don't you just love getting surprises in the mail?

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Great gifts!!!

pam said...

What a great swap package!