Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dekor Plus Diaper Pail Review

I had the opportunity to review an amazing product. The Dekor Diaper Pail. I fell in love with this system and soon as I started using it. It's design is very modern and sleek which I love. I have used other diaper pail systems and this one is by far the best I have used. There is no more having to push a diaper through a small little hole. And there is no odor what so ever.

Features of the Dekor Plus Diaper Pail:



  • Simply step on the pedal and the lid opens. Drop your diaper into pail and you are done!


  • Unique trap door design prevents odors from escaping into your nursery.


  • Contemporary, clean design for use anywhere in your home.


  • Diaper D├ękor refills hold more diapers than the leading brand, up to twelve times as many!


  • Made of durable scratch resistant ABS plastic that doesn't "pick up" odor.


  • Use after diapers as garbage can, also great for kitty litter or in the garage!

Overall I would recommend The Dekor Plus Diaper Pail. The only drawback I found was that the refills for it are not as readily available as some of the other competing diaper systems. However they are available online.

"A dirty diaper belongs in a Dekor"


2 comments:

Bee and Rose said...

Now this is something I wish they would have had when my kids were babies! I like the simple design and NO ODOR factor! lol!

What a great review!

Jessica said...

That looks awesome! I have the diaper genie and it works well to get rid of the smells, but it isn't very easy to use and replace the bags.
THanks for the info!