Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Eye Candy

I have been wanting to a Eye Candy post for a while now. Today is the day. Feel free to look around and enjoy.


Ryan Reynolds



















Sean William Scott


















Jake Gyllenhaal















Adrian Grenier

















Brody Jenner



















Robert Pattinson



















Chuck Wicks
















Channing Tatum


















Kris Allen















Tonight is part 1 of the American Idol Finale. I can't wait. I will be voting for the cutie in the above picture.
FYI: The Offical New Moon Poster is out click here to check it out. http://perezhilton.com/2009-05-18-new-moon-poster-leaked

12 comments:

Angela Darling said...

No THAT is a great start to my day. Good morning! :)

Mika said...

Thanks. :)

~Holly~ said...

Girl, you know how to pick em!! LOL And I'm going for Kris too! Adam is a bit too out there for me! :) Thanks for sharing!

Tina said...

Brandi:

I will be voting for cutie Kris also.....

Can't wait for the results show but I'm also sad it is almost over!

Cassie said...

I don't usually like Ryan Reynolds that much but he looks HOT in this photo! I really like Jake Gyllenhal and Channing Tatum too!

Alicia W. said...

Oh Brandi, Brandi, Brandi! Were going to be such great friends! Your love for those hunks are the same as mine. Ahhhh... what a nice post to click on and see all those beautiful faces. :o)

vania_b said...

ROBERT PATTINSON BEATS THEM ALL! :D

Kat said...

They are all yummy!!!

Jennifer said...

Ryan is looking mighty yummy in that pic. Wicks is one of mine too. Did you watch this season of DWTS?

Annie said...

I am right there with you on Ryan Reynolds and Channing Tatum...YUMM-O :)

I will be vitng for Kris too!!

Molly said...

Agreed all over the place! Nice post. :)

Anissa said...

I would have to say Ryan and Brody! TFS