Thursday, May 7, 2009

First Mother's Day

Sunday is Mothers Day. It will be my first Mother's Day as a mom. It will also be my first Mother's Day without my mom. It will be a very happy and sad day for me. I will not be able to give my mom a card and a gift. But I will tell her how much she meant to me. I think about her everyday. I still can't believe she is gone. She was a wonderful woman and I strive to be like her in so many ways. I Love You and Miss You Mom!

I couldn't not post this picture of Landon it is too cute and his shirt says Daddy's Little Alarm Clock. And Look how his feet are crossed. They were like that everytime we got an Ultrasound done of him.


8 comments:

Ali said...

That picture is so cute! Happy Mothers Day! You're mom would be proud!

Jessica [Mommy] said...

Happy Mothers Day! I hope its a great day! Im sure your mom would be proud of you!

He is sooo cute!!

Jessica said...

My little Caden always has his feet crossed to-and always did in my belly!

I'm sorry your mother's day will be slightly sad with you missing your mother. You made me realize how lucky I am to be able to have mine.

Congrats on your first mother's day with your little one. It is so special and will only get better!

Kat said...

He is a cutie! Happy First Mother's day. I'm sure it will be very special. This will be my second Mother's Day without my mom so my heart really goes out to you. Last year I planted a special flower in her honor since she loved to garden and those lilics are just about to bloom. This year I'll probably do some roses those were another favorite of hers.

Rebecca Louise. said...

I love what he is wearing in the photo!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

What a cutie!!! Happy first Mother's Day-every year gets better, and better-when you get your first homemade gift from your son that he made at school-you will cry your eyes out!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog-stop by any time!

Alicia W. said...

The best gift is being a mother and I wish you a wonderful mothers day!

Love the photo and how he is sleeping.. soooo precious.

smile steady said...

That is one of the cutest kids I have ever seen! Happy early Mother's Day to you!