Monday, May 18, 2009

Friend Makin Monday

This was created by Kasey at All That Is Good. There is a new activity each Monday. It's a great way to get to know other bloggers. Go on over and check it out. Here are this weeks questions.

You wouldn't be caught dead where?: A death medal concert.

Do you have any hidden talents?: Not that I know of.

Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at: anything to do with the computer and finding good deals.

Name two things you consider yourself to be very bad at: Singing and advanced math.

Have you ever won a trophy?: Yes, I have lots of pageant trophies.

Name one thing not many people know about you: I was an Aunt when I was only 5.

Name your earliest memory: Riding my bike on the beach and then getting sun poisoning when I was 3.

What was your favorite musical group in jr. high?: I guess backstreet boys or N*SYNC.

What was something the worst roommate you ever had did?: I have never had a roommate except for my husband and he does horrible things all the time.

When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?: A teacher.

What was your worst dating experience?: I wouldn't say worst dating experience It was bad what I did. I would be dating this guy and then I would break up him him and start dating someone else and then when we would break up I went right back to him every time he was always there waiting on me. I really feel bad for using him as my rebound guy.

If you were about to die what would your last meal be?: Japanese.

Who is the most important person in you life?: I would have to say My husband and my son. But I have a lot of important people in my life.

If your house was on fire what 3 things would you grab on your way out?: My son, photos, clothes.

17 comments:

Cassie said...

Yeah I think going to a death metal concert would be pretty annoying!

Divine Mrs D said...

Amen to that!!

Mrs. J L said...

Hi :)
Great post! I don't think you would ever catch me in one of those concerts either.

Happy Monday!

Lisa said...

seriously on the death metal concert! ew!

Danita said...

Great answers!!
I couldnt think of anyhing, but I agree with death metal!

Leah said...

Great answers.

Nice to meet you. :)

Lins said...

An aunt when you were 5, huh? I'm still not an aunt and I'm 27!

Great answers! Happy FMM!

Tina said...

We put my oldest daughter in pageants....gee they are alot different now. They have 3 and 4 year olds getting spray tans and flippers(fake teeth) a bit much! LOL

I joined Friends makin' Monday after I read yours. Thanks....

Molly said...

I love reading these friend making Monday questions! What a cute blog you have here! I am going to be following now! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

J.J. said...

Hey there! Yeah...I think a concert like that might make me need that Japanese food. :)

Tha is one bad sunburn!!!! Poor thing :(

Nice to meet you...have a great Monday!

Vivienne said...

Nice to meet you! I am totally behind you on the death metal concerts. Bleh!

Ali said...

I'm laughing at your worst roommate experience!

Toni Brooker said...

Very interesting! I'll be posting about this I'm sure! I love reading your blogs.

Tanielle said...

I was an aunt when I was really young too! Fun stuff, now I'm having babies at the same time as my nieces and nephews. Great list!

momma said...

happy fmm!

Carrie said...

I love your answers!

Angela Darling said...

I just found your blog and I'm so glad I did. :)

What a great post. I LOVE japanese, too! Woohoo!