Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Funny Story...And Birthday Presents

Well my birthday was wonderful. Today is my brothers birthday (we have a lot of May birthdays). Thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday!


So I was so into my birthday lists last week I forgot to tell you what happened last Sunday night.

Well sometime when Dustin is very tired he does crazy things in his sleep. He has hit and kicked me in his sleep before (not meaning to). Well Landon very seldom sleeps in his crib. What? He loves to sleep in our big bed (I can't blame him it's very comfy). Well he was asleep in his crib and Dustin and I both went to sleep in our bed. I woke up in the middle of the night with Landon asleep on top of me ( I had no recollection of going to get him). I woke Dustin up and asked him if he had went and got him because I had not heard him crying. He said No I didn't get him. Well I just thought he was just saying that because he was asleep. So I put Landon in between us and went back to sleep. When we woke up Monday morning I asked him again why he went and got Landon if he wasn't crying. And again he said that he didn't remember going to get him. Neither one of us could figure out how he had gotten into our bed. But later on that day Dustin said that he kinda remembered going in to get him and telling him that he needed his blanket because it was cold where he was going. LOL. I guess he was sleep walking. He said he was dreaming that we was crying and he was going to get him out of his crib.

Well who wants to see what I got for my birthday!


Betsey Johnson Sunglasses

Betsey Johnson Perfume

6 comments:

Jessica said...

How funny! Congrats on your awesome bday gifts!

~Holly~ said...

That's a very cute story! And love the birthday gifts! Even if you use up all of the perfume, keep the bottle! Love the top of it! :)

inkOBSESSIONdesigns said...

What a cute story!

I love those sunglasses!

Christyrenee said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Love the sunglasses and the perfume bottle is SO pretty!!!

Lea Liz said...

what a funny story, lol... sorry I msised telling you happy birhtday so happy belated birthday!! Love the sunglasses and perfume!!

Sabrina said...

Love the story!!!! Something my Dustin (also my hubby's name) would do too! I am so uncool though...I have no idea what Betsy Johnson is! LOL And you think YOUR a small town girl! lol