Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Have Been Tagged

Molly at Stilettos and Diapers tagged me with What's in Your Purse? I am just like Molly I am always looking for random things to do. Yes, even when I should be working. I always have very random things in my purse at any given moment I may have baby toys or a straightener in my purse. Lets see whats in there today.

  • A Bounce Lint Roller
  • Betsey Johnson Sunglasses case (Although I left my sunglasses at my MIL's yesterday)
  • My camera case (usually has my camera in it but I had to use something to take this picture)
  • My Ipod
  • My LG shine
  • A memory stick
  • My camera charger (I can never go anywhere with out this, If I do my camera is sure to die)
  • My wallet
  • My Vera Bradley check book cover
  • A hairbrush
  • My car keys
  • My work key
  • My work name badge (I am supposed to wear it but hardly ever do)
  • The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
  • hand sanitizer
  • headache medicine
  • Rainkissed Leaves body spray
  • Bed Head hair gel.

The rules are to now tag 6 other people to show their goods!

Alicia @Three B's and Me

Sabrina @Adventures in Life, Love, and Motherhood

Angela @Sweet Tea Diaries

Lea Liz @The Roland Family

Kati @Country Girl, City Life

Kaitlin @The Life of A Busy Wife

6 comments:

Tina said...

It is a good thing you carry a large purse....Hey you could go on Let's Make A Deal...they use to always ask for the strangest things in womens purses. LOL

Amy and her little family said...

Thank you for following me!

Check out my latest post! http://swagstudio.blogspot.com/2009/05/blog-post.html
SO EXCITING HUH??

Alicia W. said...

Oh hell! This should be fun!! I promise I will do it just give me time to clean out the candy wrappers, lint, trash and cheerios, lol.

Kaitlin said...

Fun, embracing a forward for the first time. yay for procrastinating with making dinner! Thanks!

Molly said...

Yours was way more fun than mine! I kindof wish I hadn't just cleaned my purse out. It would have been more entertaining! That purse is adorable!

Vicki said...

I think I have more in mine than you do!