Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Look Who is 8 Months Old.


My baby is getting his first tooth. He is not happy about it though. He has been so whiny and fussy all weekend. It is his front right tooth. his gums are all swollen. I feel so sorry for him. Do any of you have any tips on teething?


He is getting so big. I can't believe he is already eight months old. I guess it didn't help that this weekend I went through all his clothes that he has outgrown. It was very sad. He was so little when he was born (he is still very small for his age) that he could not even wear the outfit we had gotten him to wear home from the hospital. When I looked at it this weekend it was so small, it was hard to believe he ever even wore it.

9 comments:

Alicia W. said...

Happy 8 months sweet boy! That smile of his just melts my heart.

Lea Liz said...

Aw Happy 8 months! He is so cute!! Brody is already teething and I really like Hylands Teething Tablets and of course some baby oragel to rub on those gums!!

Tina said...

Happy 8th month BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Time sure goes by fast doesn't it!!!

Mika said...

what a cutie pie

Annie said...

my poor baby is only 5 1/2 months and teething already. i just feel so bad for the little peanuts. it must be SO painful :(

baby oragel...ALL DAY!
and he doesn’t really hold a teething ring in his mouth, so I have been putting his pacifier in the freezer and giving him that before bed, I think it helps to relax him before he falls asleep.
if you find anything that works let me know!! haha

I can’t wait til my little guys can sit up and crawl around like yours…SO cute!!

Cassie said...

He's so cute! I use a lot of orajel...the nighttime formula. I don't know what the difference is but it seems to work much better than the regular stuff. Also if it gets really bad I'll give him a little bit of tylenol.

Toni Brooker said...

He's so handsome! poor buddy... i hate it when the kiddos are hurting, and there's nothing we can do to help them.

Jessica said...

Happy 8 months! I know how you feel. I am constantly pulling clothes from my sons drawers and closet that are too small and to top it off I'm already getting his 'baby' clothes back out and sorting threw them for baby boy number two due in September! Even though it hasn't been very long it was hard not to get choked up looking at how tiny my boy was!

Cadance said...

What a Cutie! Love the pics!