Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Stay At Home Mom...For A Day

I am at home with Landon today. His daycare called me around lunchtime yesterday and said that he had a fever. We went to the doctor and everything checked out good. He just need to stay out of daycare until he hadn't had a fever for 24 hours.

Does anyone live in Alabama and know a good Photographer? I am wanting to get Landon's pictures done and I have don't know a good photographer. Here is one that I am thinking about but I am not sure if there prices are too high. Simply Bloom Photography. Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

WPMomOf2 (jen) said...

I'll be honest, I do most of my kids photos at JCPenney. They do a great job.

Alicia W. said...

I would just open up the phone book and look around at a few websites and compare prices. That's how we find some really neat places to go too. Good luck - I'm sure whatever you choose they will turn out great.

Sabrina said...

Dangit!!! Why can't we be closer!?!?! lol!!

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

come over to my blog! i promise you will want to.