Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tag..I'm It.

I was tagged by Jessica @Mommy to a 3 year old drama queen

Here are the rules:

1) List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy.

2) Mention and link to the person who tagged you

3) Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.

1. Facebook- I love connecting with old friends.
2. Shopping- It's becoming an addiction.
3. Swimming-I can't wait to go swimming.
4. Reality TV-I can't get enough.
5. Japanese food- I couldn't live without it.
6. Alabama Football- Only 100 more days!

I Tag
Jessica @Mommy needs coffee
Alicia @The Three B's and Me
Molly @Stilettos and Diapers
Sabrina @Adventures in Life, Love, and Motherhood
Tina @It May Be A Crazy Life, But It's Our Life
Cassie @Southern Domestic Goddess

4 comments:

Brandi said...

I looooove facebook. :D SO un needed and so wonderful all at the same time. :D

Tina said...

Brandi:

WOW...my first time to be tagged! Thanks!

have a great weekend!

Alicia W. said...

I'm a reality tv show junkie too! You name it - I watch it. Alright - I'll start a draft blog on this tag so I won't forget. Still have to do the pocket book one.. That one is coming soon. :o) Hope you have a fantastic Friday.

Cassie said...

Thanks for thinking of me :) My husband and I are huge fans of Japanese food. i swear we eat it at least once a week!