Thursday, May 21, 2009

We Have A Winner!

Your New American Idol

I am so excited that Kris won. I love his music and he is so humble. He was in total shock last night. I am a little sad that is over now, I will have to find something else to consume all of my time watch now (guess it's good that So You Think You Can Dance starts tonight). Last nights show was Great though. I loved Keith Urban and Kris' duet to "Kiss a Girl" and Fergie and the Black Eyed Pea's were amazing. It would have been awesome to have been there. I will defiantly be buying Kris' album when it come out. I can not resist posting this picture of Kris' wife and mother it is too funny.

Also, I am slowly becoming addicted to Twitter. Click the link to the left to follow me.


1 comment:

Cadance said...

So, SO, Happy Kris won! I cracked up on the "Bikini-Girl" Performance....I don't think she had any idea Kara was gonna come out...I am still laughing over that one! And Kara can sing too! I was shocked!