Friday, June 5, 2009

Aloha Friday


It's Friday WooHooo! It is going to be a fun and but crazy weekend for me though. I am having a yard sale tomorrow (which we have to set up for today) and a my friend is getting married tomorrow afternoon. Maybe Sunday will be relaxing. Anyway, it's time for Aloha Friday brought to you by An Island Life.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

Today's Question:
What is you favorite snack food?
Today's Answer:

I started a diet on Monday (I'm going pretty good so far. I have lost a pound. Yeah Me!) I am not doing anything in particular, I am just trying to eat healthier foods (cut out fast food and junk food) but I love snacks. My favorite would be chips and salsa. The salsa is not too bad for you it is the chips that can start adding up.




17 comments:

Diane said...

first off, your family is adorable!

hhmmmm.... i honestly dont snack that much. when i do it's usually fruit. thankfully i'm not big on the salty or sweet stuff.

have a great weekend!

Swoozie said...

I'm with Diane ~~~ I usually go for fruit. In a pinch I'll snap open a can of fruit cocktail and munch away. Without guilt.....

Tina said...

Brandi:

Good luck with the yard sale...

I love chips and salsa also....it's like you can't eat just one.

Have a great weekend...

Erica said...

I almost asked the same question this week but I also just recently started eating better and so I wanted to say doritos and brownie bites but now my snacks a mainly 100 calorie packs and air popped popcorn. So I guess those are now my favorites. :)

Design it Chic said...

cheesy puffs!!! and ice cream??? is that a snack?? no?? well anyway ice cream and puffs it is:) oh and ice tea.. and cool watermelon.. and apple flavored water.. oh and sugar cookies.. oh, now i long for sweets...darn it:P
Happy Weekend!
(fellow Aloha Friday girl here:)

Cammie said...

chips and salsa.
my biggest downfall

Valerie said...

Definitely chips and white cheese. I always have them at home. lol

Denise said...

Cheese and Applesauce (both together and not together!)

sues2u2 said...

Right now (on a diet too!) my favorite snack is 1/2 graham cracker & 1 c skim milk. It's pretty much the only sweet other than fruit that I'm eating!

taysmommy said...

pringles are my go to salty snack and anything chocolate for the sweets!

pam said...

Chocolate are a favourite, as well as sours.

Pamela Kramer said...

popcorn, pretzels, gold fish crackers

Messy Mommy said...

Lately it's been grapes, but I'm usually not that healthy.

Anissa said...

I love fresh baked chocolate cookies!

Becca said...

I love crunchy foods for snacks!

Tara said...

I am on a diet too .. the whole world is dieting ahhhhhhhhh! My snack is string cheese.

Brandi said...

I love chips! But I don't buy them normally bc I can't just eat a few!