Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Bit of This and That





Here are a couple of pictures from my nephew's graduation. The first picture is his graduating class and the second one is him giving his speech. I couldn't help crying during his speech.

Then on Friday night we made the two and a half hour drive to Dustin's Grandmother's for his cousins' graduation party. We stayed with her until Sunday and then she came back here with us to stay with Dustin's mom. It was a great weekend but very busy.

We also made two new purchase this weekend. We ordered two of these TVs from Sears.com for only $299 each.



Also I have started reading Nicholas Sparks "The Lucky One" I got it for Christmas but I am just now reading it. Have any of you read it?

We can see LanMan's tooth it is has already broke through the skin. Yeah! I hope he will let me get a picture of it soon.

This is Landon's new favorite thing to do. He loves to sit in the bath tub like a "big boy" and splash the water. I think he could sit in there all day. He loves the water. I can't wait to take him swimming in a few weeks.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness that picture is SO adorable! I love bath time pictures. Caden has always loved bathtime!

Tina said...

Bathtime...so fun! Love the little tooth peaking through.

Darling!!!!!!!

Mika said...

He is soooo cute! How big are those tvs? That seems like a steal!!

Alicia W. said...

Love the new T.V's - awesome!!

Congrats to your nephew.

Bathtime pics are so cute and yay for his little tooth. :o) Have a great day.

Cassie said...

I read the Lucky One, I thought it was a pretty good book. I love all of Sparks' books though.

AudreyO said...

I'm a Nicolas Sparks fan. In fact the book I'm just starting is one of his.

Toni Brooker said...

oh he is too adorable in that bathtub! I'm a Nicolas Sparks fan but I haven't read that particular book, but if he holds true to form I'm sure it will be worth the read.