Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Check-Up's and College

Yesterday was Landon's 9 month check up. Everything was great. He is still on the smaller size but over all is doing wonderful. He had to get his last Hep B shot and they had to check his blood levels. They pricked his finger and put a band aid on it and when I got home with him (we live like less than a minute from his doctor) he had gotten the band aid off his finger and had it in his mouth chewing on it GROSS!
Well it's official I am about to be a college student (again!). I have filled out my FAFSA and I am meeting with an advisor in July. I am so excited! I know it will be hard though. I am stilling going to be working full time and Landon is my number one priority. But I will make it.


The program I am going to be in is a night and weekend program. So I will have class after work and on the weekends. It will take a little longer than the normal program but I will be able to continue to work.


PS: I will be hosting 3 giveaways this month so come back and join in. The first one will be on Thursday!

8 comments:

Kado! said...

You are gonna be B U S Y!!! ...at least that way time in school will fly by right??!!?? Good luck!! =)

Jen said...

Congrats to you for going back to college! I know it will be tough but so worth it in the end! Good Luck!!

Alicia W. said...

I'm glad landon had a great appointment. Ahh, the joys of college. Love that picture of L, he is such a little cutie pie.

Alicia W. said...

P.S Not sure what happened but it didn't give me pop ups this time.. YAY!!!!

Sabrina said...

Yay for you on going back to school!!!

Megan said...

Wow! Congrats and good luck! =)

Just stopping by to say hi and thanks for following me...I'm way behind! lol

Jane In The Jungle said...

Girl these types of programs are perfect for for you! Do it now, he won't remember you being away as much when he's this little!

Sadako said...

Aww, what a little cutie he is!