Friday, June 19, 2009

Fabulous Friday

It's time for Fabulous Friday again brought to you by the wonderful Danielle @ Well, That's Just Fabulous. This week Danielle wants us to show you our....


Whether old or new, post some of your favorites photos...Here they are.


Me and two of my very best friends in the entire world. We may have drifted apart but if they ever needed me I would be there.
Great friends and cousins.
"The White Chicks" as we called ourselves this particular New Years Eve night.

Me and a very good friend of mine (he has always been there when I needed him) He just recently got married and I am so happy he found a great girl.

Me and my friend Andrea at one of my favorite places The Quad in Tuscaloosa, AL.
We LOVE the beach!

My favorite place to be on a Saturday during football season.

Me and John Parker Wilson

Me and Dustin in Tuscaloosa.

Our Wedding Day August 25, 2007.

Me and my girls

My Mom and My Niece

Me and Dustin with the grooms cakeLandon's 4D ultrasound


The first time I got to feed Landon (In the NICU)


And last I have no explanation of this picture.


Also don't forget to enter my giveaway here.

12 comments:

Whitney said...

What fun pictures! Have a great weekend!

inkOBSESSIONdesigns said...

What cute pictures! I love the last one!! :)

The Daily Bee said...

Great pictures! Love this Fab Friday. :)

Shari@aPsychMommy said...

LOL, loved the last pic!

AB HOME INTERIORS said...

AWW Cute pics!Stopping by from SITS!

Miss Sweet Tea said...

I love all of your pictures! I hope you have a great weekend :)

Cadance said...

Those are really fun pictures! Thanks for sharing!

I can't wait for football season!!! YEAHHHH!!!!

Jennifer said...

Friendly notice, because I decided to make everyone's life difficult, I changed my web address. You'll need to delete my old address (http://lifewiththecissells.blogspot.com/) and add my new one (http://maybeitwasmtown.blogspot.com/) in your dashboard.

Sorry!

Danielle said...

These are so sweet! Love that you have your wedding day and then one of your baby boy :)

The last one isn't so sweet, but it is pretty funny!

My Wooden Heart said...

I absolutely adore your husbands tuxedo. The pink looks amazing!

Molly said...

Great pictures!

~Holly~ said...

Loved looking at your pics! Is your husband wearing PINK in your wedding pictures? LOVE THAT!! Wish my husband would have agreed to it! :)