Monday, June 29, 2009

Friend Makin' Monday

So I am a little late posting today. I had to take Landon to the doctor today for his 9 month check-up and I have had my niece with me since last night. So I am finally getting to post this at 8 pm.

Kasey the wonderful host of Friend Makin Monday is on vacation so this week is hosted by Shawn from Seriously.

Shawn asked:

What are you doing for the Fourth of July?
Well I am still not sure. There is always a fireworks show downtown or we may go to the fireworks show that my sisters church is putting on. Or we may not do anything special. It's really hard to plan things with a 9 month old.

What is your favorite dish?
My favorite thing to eat on the Fourth is BBQ hands down.

Do you have any Fourth of July traditions?
We usually to go downtown on top of a parking deck and watch the fireworks show. We would always stop by Sonic first and get ice cream then go to the show. We have done this ever since I was little. But this year without my mom, I am not sure how fun it would be.

I do not have a Fourth of July picture to show (I will defiantly take one this year though)

Thanks for stopping by! I hope everyone has a great Fourth!

PS: Stop by later in the week for a giveaway.

4 comments:

Emily said...

YOu know, I think I might be the only Southern person who's not a BBQ fan! Happy 4th!

Little Nut Tree said...

Stopping by from SITS. Hope you enjoy the celebrations this week! :-)

Lins said...

Sonic and fireworks...sounds great to me! :)

Kado! said...

I SO wish we had a Sonic near by....I miss it!!!

I love to eat watermelon & corn on the cob on the 4th!!!