Thursday, June 25, 2009

9 Months Already???

Landon is 9 months old today!!! Your getting so BIG!I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He now has three teeth (and now knows how to use them, he bit me twice last night). He is can eat stage 3 baby food. He love to eat bread and he love Gerber Puff's in any flavor and they are a life saver sometimes.


He is crawling everywhere. I put him down in his room and walk out and the next thing I know he is right behind me. He is pulling up on anything and everything he can reach. He tries to pull up on the kitchen drawers and usually ends up getting hurt because it opens on him (I need to get some drawer locks). I think he will be walking before to long.



He Loves the pool and his new float. He loves to take a bath. He usually gets mad when it's time to get out. He is going to love the water just like me.

I registered him yesterday for a new daycare. It is at a church close to our house. I really think we are all going to like it a lot. I am sad that he will not be staying with my sister anymore (she has to go back to work the first of August) but I know he will have a great time there.

Also don't for get about my Ink Obession Designs giveaway. It ends tonight, so be sure to enter. To enter click HERE.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

He is such a cutie!

Kelly said...

He is so adorable! My kids loved puffs as babies and still eat them now at 2 and 3 1/2 years old. :)

~~Mel~~ said...

He's such an adorable baby!

Time flies...before you know it he'll be a big boy and starting school...treasure this time while he's little!

Emily said...

Awe, happy 9 months to your little cutie pie. My guy was 9 months on the 26th! They get so big so fast....