Thursday, June 4, 2009

Spedi


I am about tired of Hedi Montag and Spencer Pratt. I Love the Hill's (Not sure how it's gonna be now that Laurens gone but we will see). But I am tired of Spedi they just get on my nerves. There are were on a new show NBC called "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here" Were celebrities live in the jungle and have to do challenges to earn food, a nice place to sleep, immunity, and other things. The celebrities are each playing for a certain charity. Well in the first episode Spedi is ready to leave before they have even done a challenge. Spencer calls the shows producer and proceeds to tell him that they are "too rich for the show". They end up stay for the entire first episode. But they quit the show during the second episode and now they have gone back to the show for the third episode. Heidi is now saying that the devil made them quit the show (Whatever) you can read the story here. I really feel sorry for there charities. Don't get me wrong they make for great entertainment but they are just so annoying.


12 comments:

Kat said...

They are annoying but sometimes I find it hard not to watch. I keep telling myself turn it off!

Cammie said...

I caught the last 5 minutes of the wedding episode while waiting on the movie awards to start. Other than that I have never watched the hills. Heidi annoys me

Mika said...

uugh. I cannot stand them either. I love the Hills but they get on my last nerve. They are completely in it for the "publicity"

inkOBSESSIONdesigns said...

Agreed. I'm so over Speidi!

Jess :) said...

Oh, you crack me up!! I can't even stand to look at them in a picture, much less watch them! YIKES! Sorry...but I've been wanting to share my thoughts on 'Speidi' for quite some time!! Saying it out loud, while sitting in the comfort of my empty apartment, just doesn't have quite the same effect as typing it out!!! :)

Loved this post! Thanks

Cadance said...

I heard that Gov. Blagoyovich....or what ever his name is, wife is on that show...and she was eating bugs....people are seriously insane.

Toni Brooker said...

I've never watched the hills, but you don't need to have watched to know about those two! I don't like seeing them on TV... very irritating.

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

I so totally agree! Ugh. Where do they find these people? I can't watch that show. It's too crazy. Oh, wait... I just totally got sucked in to your post and forgot why I came over! YOU WON MY GIVEAWAY!!! Yaaaay you! Are you excited... because I totally am! :)

Just email me (ShabbyBlogs@Gmail.com) and let me know if this is the background you'd like me to coordinate with and if you have any other suggestions. Also, email me any pictures you'd like me to use and the text you want. Oh, and what you'd like your grab button to look like. Oh, and if you want your button to blink or be a static image. Oh, and the pin number to your bank account. Ha! Just messing with you. :) Soooo excited, Brandi!

Annie said...

Agreed...they are SO annoying. I watch the hills...couldn't bring myself to watch "get me outta here"...that was just TOO much...

I think that Kristen is going to make an appaeance back on the hills (or whatever the hills spin-off will be now)...I mean seriously....she wasnt on the WHOLE season..and then the wedding was ALL about her?!?

Jill said...

Totally agree! This is my first time to your site - it's so CUTE!

Molly said...

They are so annoying and yet, I am so addicted. I recorded I'm a celebrity. I am sure the devil made them leave the jungle. So likely. Hehe.

Valerie said...

I never seen the Hills so I didn't know who they were. When I watched Celebrity I decided I was glad I didn't know who they were and that I didnt' care for them very much. lol