Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer Swap

I was so excited yesterday when I got home from work and I had a package at my door. I just love getting mail!! It was my summer swap package. Angela over @Sweet Tea Diaries hosted a summer swap. My partner was Kaitlin @ Life of a Busy Wife. Here is a picture of all of my goodies!I love all of my goodies and I can't wait to start reading my book Something Blue. Thanks so much Kaitlin and a special thanks to Angela for hosting this.


PS: Don't forget to enter my 100th post giveaway it ends on Thursday!

9 comments:

Cammie said...

FUN!!

Kaitlin said...

Yay, i got my package too, I am going to post about it tonight when I get home! Your goodies were amazing!!!

~Holly~ said...

WOW! Great stuff! This swap was so much fun!! :)

Whitney said...

Such a fun package!

Jules said...

It looks like you got some great goodies for the swap! This was such a fun one.

Lis said...

Such great goodies you got!! This was such a fun swap!!! :)

Amanda said...

Looks like a great swap.. I love that book.. hope you like it too.

Legally Pink and Green said...

LOVE that book. But you have to read something borrowed first!!!! It's not NECESSARY but to me it made it so much more interesing!

Miss Sweet Tea said...

I love all of your new goodies! Thank you so much for participating in my swap :)