Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sweet Summertime

I am in full Summer mode. I finally after searching for weeks got my bathing suit on Saturday night at Everything But Water . I love it. It is a one piece black Juicy Couture. This is not the exact same suit but it is close mine doesn't have a tie in the front. I was really wanting a tankini not a one piece but I fell in love with this suit. Now I am so ready for the pool.




I also am going to try out the Mystic Tan next Monday. A local tanning bed here has Mystic Monday's and they are only $15. Have any of you tried it before? I am going to give it a shot. And Dustin and I are about to join a gym, I can't wait maybe I will loose a few pounds before July 3 when we go here.

On a side note I am less than 10 post away from 100. What should I do for my Big 100th post?

7 comments:

Kati said...

That is THE CUTEST bathing suit! Love it!

Tina said...

Brandi:

Cute bathing suit....LOVE it!

Beth said...

Love the bating suit!!!
Oh, yeah, and I've tried Mystic Tan... it's effective, as long as you pay attention to the directions. BUT, it's like all those other self-tanners.... it can look orangy. Plus, on me, it smells really bad! It's like rotten vegetables or something! Too bad for me. I can't look tan and smell gross! I'd rather smell nice and stay pale! ;)
Good luck!

Cadance said...

That is a CUTE swimsuit!!!!

I've had the spray-tan before for a wedding I was in!...just make sure you follow the rules (you can google it) like exfoliate and all....wear underwear you don't mind ruining! I liked it until it started washing off...in patches...then I just took a washcloth and rubbed it all off!

have fun @ the gym!

Molly said...

Love the suit! Have a blast at the waterpark!

Alicia W. said...

How freakin cute is that!! I LOVE it! Good luck with the Mystic.. Make sure you shave and expoliate the day before.. Try to not shave for as long as your legs will let you afterwards. It pulls the color off and left lines. Grrr.... Not too noticeable but I knew it was there. I hope yours is different than mine was. I do do do love that swimsuit!

Rachel said...

I love that suit! Mine has a skirt too and I LOVE it!