Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Uneventful? Maybe Not

I don't have very much to post about today. It has been rather uneventful here (other than the fact someone has been trying to use my credit cards). I am still on my diet but I do have to cheat a little (sometimes). I have lost 3 pounds not as good as it could be but a little is better than none and that's without starting the gym yet (I have to do that asap or I may try the 30 day Shred). I am also looking it starting back to school. A community college in my area has a night/weekend nursing program. I am really going to start looking into it. I would love to be either a labor and delivery nurse or a NICU nurse.

Landon is now pulling up on Everything. (Maybe it hasn't been such an uneventful week.)


He is so funny though. He will pull himself up and then just let go. I guess he thinks since he can pulled himself up he can just stand on his own. Since I do not have much to post about I thought I would have a Q&A. You can ask me anything you would want to know. I will answer them on Thursday on my 100th post

(There also maybe a giveaway coming soon, I will have to see what I can come up with(If anyone has anything to donate me to give away let me know) Stay tuned to see whats in store.

And It's been awhile since I posted picture of LanMan so here are some enjoy.




Don't forget to ask me some questions? I will take them today and tomorrow and then have the Q&A post on Thursday.

4 comments:

Future Mama said...

Awwwww!! Too cute!! I want to borrow him k? haha!

I'm so sorry someone is/was trying to steal your credit cards! did you get that figured out?! That stinks!!

Cammie said...

cute landon!!
Here is a question. Tell me how you met your husband. How did you know he was "the one"?

ps--are we linked up on twitter?

~~Mel~~ said...

I'm visiting from Staci's blog (Playing House) and I have to say your little man is soooooooooo cute!!!! Love his name too!

Cadance said...

What a cutie!

hmmm...a question? What is your "normal" day like?