Tuesday, July 14, 2009

3 Things You Did Not Know About Me!!

This weeks McLinky blog hop is 3 things you did not know about me. This was a little hard for me because most everybody knows everything about me but here it goes.

One: I am 19 years younger than my sister and I have a brother that is older than her. I am the baby of the family and it sure shows. I have been spoiled since day 1. I was a special accident(that's what my mom used to say). My sister had just graduated high school the same month I was born. I don't know how my mom did it. I also have a nephew that is only 5 years younger than me. Crazy I know.

Two: I live in Alabama and I have only ever been to the states that surround Alabama (Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Florida) but I have been to Mexico. I find it crazy that I have not left my surrounding states but have traveled out of the country.

Three: I collect Barbies. I love them. I only have about 7 collector barbies right now. They were my most favorite toy when I was little. I guess I never grew out of liking them.

*** This week, on TUESDAY, 7/14/09, the theme is THREE THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME (or US). You can express this with photos, writing or a combination.

MckLinky Blog Hop




15 comments:

Emily said...

That is a big age gap! Your little boy is a cutie!

Alicia W. said...

Great List, I learned a good bit. :)

Kristine St Clair said...

Wow, your family has a big age gap. I miss barbie dolls too.

Happy blog hopping!

Laura said...

We're definetly on the same page with the traveling thing too! Haha! And believe it or not, my little one has already had a hair cut - it was soooo long! I suffered MUCH heartburn for that hair! So cool that our little guys are only a day apart! :) Thanks for stopping by!

Kelly said...

Where in Alabama do you live, I have family that lives in Huntsville. Great 3 things! :)

Angie Vik said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Yours is so cute. I like your design and the colors.

Happy Hopping.

Ann said...

Thanks for hopping by my blog! That's a great 3 things.....wow, what a big age gap....bless your mom!

You have a cute blog and your little boy is precious.

blueviolet said...

I don't know how your mom did it either!

I think having collections of the things we love is wonderful! I do the same thing but I didn't really have many Barbies as a child.

Moms On The Go said...

My family has age gaps like that as well

Happy Hopping!

Awdrey said...

Wow, that is a HUGE difference in age. I ALMOST think it would be fun to start all over again after your kids have grown up. I live in Alabama too!! I love to meet other bloggers from Alabama. I live in the northeast area.

janetfaye said...

I come from a family of ten and 6 of my brothers and sisters are at least 19 years older than me and my other 3 siblings.

It is nice to meet you!

Megan's Infertility said...

Your son is ADORABLE! That really is quite an age gape! I'm only 11 months older then my sister...she acts much younger though! ;0)

LucieP said...

maybe you will have a little girl one day to share your barbies!!

Molly said...

How fun! My sis is 14 years younger than mey and I thought that was alot! Wow! I lived in Montgomery for about 12 years growing up and loved it. I have lived in GA, FL, NY and CA since then!

Nicolasa said...

Your little one is so CUTE! I also love your blog background! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'll be sure to send my chocolate and peanut butter your way!