Friday, July 31, 2009

Aloha Friday


It's Friday again Yea! So it's time for Aloha Friday. Brought to us by An Island Life.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and head on over to An Island Life to post your link. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!


Today's Question: What do you like to do on rainy days?

Today's Answer: It has been raining a lot here this week and of course I have had to work but I would love to be at home snuggling in my bed with Landon.

13 comments:

janetfaye said...

I like to sleep or read a book on rainy days.

blueviolet said...

I just want to curl up and read a book on rainy days! :)

Ave said...

I would love to have some rain here.
I like to read on rainy days.

Swoozie said...

Reading or cooking on rainy days does it for me!

Becca said...

I love watching movies and listening to the rain.

Jessica said...

Laying around watching TV, cooking a big meal...anything lazy!

Emily said...

Oh I'd love to stay snuggled in bed on a rainy day! Too bad my kids don't let me do that any day! lol

Toni Brooker said...

I LOVE LOVE rainy days. If I get my way I'll curl up on the couch with a blanket, and watch chick flicks and eat junk food. =)

Baba said...

I so agree to sleep or read a book.

Alicia said...

It has been raining here alot! I heard it might last through next week ugh! I agree with you! I would rather be snuggled up in bed with my daughter watching a movie or something than to be here at work!

a49erfangirl said...

I like to snuggle and watch tv or play board games.

AudreyO said...

I love to read. Or play hearts. This is so not August weather.

Kado! said...

I LOVE lazy rainy days!