Monday, July 20, 2009

Craigslist...

Ok so I LOVE Craigslist. I have bought and sold many things on there. It's easier than eBay or having a yard sale. I can buy and sell stuff while I am at work but I have seen some funny stuff on there lately and I have to post this because when I seen it I almost died I was laughing so hard. Are these people really serious??

You may have to click the picture to read it better.

(Well my computer won't let me click it so I will tell you what it says.)

So you gotta baby... Is Wedding Bells Next-$650 (Birmingham)

Complete your family.... Marry your baby daddy... This beautiful gown is available today!

If you think you're moving to fast...get the gown today..plan for a later date.

This gown will come in handy! Before your baby gets to old, set an example and marry your baby daddy.

Being offered at a great price!! Buy today.

And notice that is was posted in the Baby & Kids stuff section. Priceless.


Don't forget to enter my Waste Not Recycled Art Giveaway by clicking the picture to the right.

8 comments:

Cammie said...

holy crap. That is funny!

BellaCene said...

That's hilarious! I like to read around on Craigslist too... You do find some funny stuff!

Jen and Rob said...

Too funny!

Alicia said...

That is hilarious!

Christen said...

I laughed out loud as I read this!

WhisperingWriter said...

Haha!

Craigslist has some interesting things on it, that's for sure.

~~Mel~~ said...

Thanks for sharing...I needed that laugh today!

Sweet Mama Jones said...

That is too funny!!!