Friday, July 24, 2009

Look Who Is 10 Months Old



Wow. Where has the time gone? I can not hardly believe that tomorrow my baby will be 10 months old. In just two months he will be celebrating his first birthday. We already have started planning it. We have the location reserved (We are having it at a local park/splash pad). But now I must find the cake.

What are you up to Landon?
  • I love to crawl everywhere.

  • I don't like to be held anymore. (which really makes my mom sad)

  • I pull up on everything I can (cabinets, coffee table, peoples legs, the oven, the bath tub)

  • I have four teeth. Two on bottom and two on top.

  • I would much rather play with boxes, lids, bowls and things like that instead of toys.

  • I way around 18 1/2 pounds.

  • I wear a size 3 diaper.

  • I eat like crazy. I love spaghetti baby food.

  • I want to eat off of everyone's plate.

  • I can wear anything from a 9-12 months.

  • I say dada and bye bye.


BTW: How do you like my new space? I won a Blog Makeover from The Design Girl. If you need to redo your space go check her out.

12 comments:

Kelly said...

So cute! He is getting so big! Good luck with the birthday planning.

Beth Dunn said...

Cutie pie. xoxo

Brandi said...

He's adorable. Yeah, I so thought I won. I got all excited ya know, Brandi with the "i" and everything. Darn. Congrats to you though. Blog looks great! :)

Tina said...

Brandi:

Love the new design....

Boy he is growing up fast....enjoy every single moment because you will blink your eyes and he will be entering college!

Legally Pink and Green said...

I love the new design as well!!! He is SO SO adorable.

BTW, I tagged you in my "Show My Heart" post! :)

xx

Design it Chic said...

Landon grows up so fast:) Happy 10 months to him! What are you planning for his big party???
And yes i love your new blog facelift. It goes great!
Happy Friday!!!

Cassie said...

He is such a cutie! I love the new blog design :)

Emily said...

They grow up so fast, don't they!? My littlest guy will be 10 months this weekend too. I love the new blog look!

Kati said...

I did notice your blog was different when I clicked on it. Looks good!

Happy 10 months.. baby Caeden is just about 9 months old.. time sure does fly. He is a handsome little man!

Shannon said...

He's a hansdome little fella! Time flies by, doesn't it?!

Christen said...

Love the shirt Landon's wearing in the last picture! My son also likes to play with anything that's not a "toy", his favorite are boxes and plastic pitchers!
I really like the color of your new blog design, it's one of my favorite colors!

~~Mel~~ said...

Time really does fly doesn't it???

He's such a cutie. Oh and I love your new blog look.