Wow. Where has the time gone? I can not hardly believe that tomorrow my baby will be 10 months old. In just two months he will be celebrating his first birthday. We already have started planning it. We have the location reserved (We are having it at a local park/splash pad). But now I must find the cake.
What are you up to Landon?
- I love to crawl everywhere.
- I don't like to be held anymore. (which really makes my mom sad)
- I pull up on everything I can (cabinets, coffee table, peoples legs, the oven, the bath tub)
- I have four teeth. Two on bottom and two on top.
- I would much rather play with boxes, lids, bowls and things like that instead of toys.
- I way around 18 1/2 pounds.
- I wear a size 3 diaper.
- I eat like crazy. I love spaghetti baby food.
- I want to eat off of everyone's plate.
- I can wear anything from a 9-12 months.
- I say dada and bye bye.
BTW: How do you like my new space? I won a Blog Makeover from The Design Girl. If you need to redo your space go check her out.